● Art in the Park (est. 1994; Sept.)
● Black Squirrel Festival (est. 1982; Sept.)
● Cider Festival (est. 2004; October or November)
● Dog Days of Summer (est. 2015; August) ● Heritage Festival (est. 1996; July)
● Kent BeatleFest (est. 2014; Feb.)
● Kent Blues Fest (est. 2009; July)
● Kent International Festival (est. 2011; Sept. or Oct.)
● Kent Masterpieces on Main: Art & Wine Festival (est. 2007; June)
● Kent 'Round Town Music Festival (est. 2013; Sept.)
● Oktoberfest (revived in 2014; Oct.)
● Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social (est. 2004; August)
● Kent Reggae Jam (est. 2010; Nov.)
● Standing Rock International Short Film Festival (est. 2004; Jan.)
● Sweet Corn Festival (est. 2008; August)
● "Who's Your Mama?" Earth Day and Environmental Film Festival(est. 2007; April)
aroundKent Magazine is a community driven magazine containing relevant information about Kent, Ohio and the surrounding area including all of Northeast Ohio. Our main focus is on art, music, food, family and the amazing organizations that make up Northeast Ohio. Most of the content is written by local professionals so it's both accurate and updated regularly. Our goal is simple... to showcase the amazing people, places and things in and around Kent, Ohio.
Businesses looking to get maximum exposure advertise in aroundKent Magazine. We print 10,000 copies and have an amazing distribution network! Our capabilities include graphic design, photography and printing. This includes ad design, brochure design with on location and studio product photography. We have decades of experience working with companies both large and small.
We are always looking for fresh ideas and content. There's always a great story to tell! Let us know if you have one.